Regional Account Executive
Virginia Mason Franciscan Health brings together two award winning health systems in Washington state – CHI Franciscan and Virginia Mason. As one integrated health system with the most patient access points in western Washington our team includes 18,000 staff and nearly 5,000 employed physicians and affiliated providers. At Virginia Mason Franciscan Health you will find the safest and highest quality of care provided by our expert, compassionate medical care team at 11 hospitals and nearly 300 sites throughout the greater Puget Sound region.
This is a remote position with travel (50% – 75% of the time) to Northcentral states: CO, UT, WY, MT, ND and SD. Prefer to have employee based in Montana, Wyoming or Colorado.
This position markets and provides service for Health Resource Services customers (current and new)
for a particular geographic region by regularly meeting with members to maximize their understanding
and participation of the Premier program. Sales driven by ability to explain the benefits of using the
Premier agreements, identify savings opportunities through those agreements, and develop
relationships to maximize eligible member opportunities. Strives to grow business through recruitment
of new members to the Premier program.
As a part of our organization, we currently offer the following additional benefits:
- Competitive starting wages (DOE) and training to grow within the company
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance plans
- Flexible health spending accounts: DCFSA and FSA
- Health Savings Account – (HSA) for use with the high deductible health plan
- Short and long term disability programs
- Employer paid life insurance
- 401a and 403b retirement programs
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Bright Horizons programs for additional support with children, pets, dependent adults, and household needs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identify Theft
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Healthcare, or related area; or equivalent.
- 4 to 6 years professional experience in the healthcare industry or sales. Customer service and communication skills, computer
skills, and some knowledge of the healthcare industry. Selling skills and management/organization skills.
- Weekly travel within Sales Territory is required. Some overnight travel outside of territory is required.
Preferred: 4 to 6 years experience as senior sales professional in a Group Purchasing Organization,
Supply Chain, or Wholesale Distribution.
Just as Virginia Mason is dedicated to improving the lives of our patients and our community, we are equally dedicated to your professional and personal success. With a wide range of perks that includes comprehensive compensation and benefits, continuing education and support, and the opportunity to live in one of the most livable cities in the country, you will find that an opportunity with Team Medicine is one worth taking. Virginia Mason Medical Center, was recognized among the Best Hospitals in Washington state by U.S. News & World Report. Located in Seattle, WA, Virginia Mason is an internationally recognized leader in the continuous improvement of health care. With an extensive list of awards and distinctions that includes our recognition as Top Hospital of the Decade by The Leapfrog Group, Virginia Mason offers you the opportunity to partner with exceptionally talented peers at every level. You will contribute to the strength of our Team Medicine approach to collaborative medicine and benefit from the changes enacted through our Virginia Mason Production System, a model that has transformed health care by providing patients with easier access to care, reducing errors, and continuously innovating patient safety and quality that has been adopted by other organizations here and abroad. Join us, and find out how many ways Virginia Mason offers you the chance to focus on what really matters – our patients.
We deliver inspired people to do meaningful work.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.